Saturday, June 7, 2014

U-Kiss returns with Quit Playing (Don't Flirt), I am firmly on the side of them keeping this to themselves.

So forever never gonna get theree U-Kiss has returned...and...

This is my first time listening to them as a group, and I have to admit, they are doing nothing for me. 
Quit Playing (Don't Flirt) is very...
Bland/obnoxious/skip worthy.
But I like the beat.

The video doesn't help. The group has come under fire for it being too raunchy...even though it got the 19+ seal. 
I'm not bothered by a possible three way, even though two guys on one girl can end up with dick in ass moments (always here for that as a gay man)...I'm bothered that the video basically made it okay to be pushy.
This chick was obviously not here for these two dudes. She pushes them away several times, and slaps one of them.
Like...when is taking a hint a lost art?
The video really could have done better with that. Why not make it where she was scoping them out as well?
Why was she a reluctant participant?
These are simple ass things that could have been dealt with better.
Also the choreo is bland and the video just looks...
I doubt I am going to listen to their album, because this really just bored the fuck out of me.
But here is the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment