Thursday, June 19, 2014

Half-way year mega post coming soon!

So 2014 decided that it did not like taking it slow, and so the year is almost gone. We are six months in, and it doesn't show a sign of slowing down.
With that being said, a lot of things have managed to happen in K pop.
I am in the middle of the beginning efforts of a huge post....
A half-way year mega post!
*Cue massive applause*
Basically what this post is...it will *ideally* be a large mega reference post. Music comebacks that happened, interesting debuts, scandals, shit like that.
I started this blog relatively late, and have not been on it...so there are things I have not talked about on here (Like TVXQ vs Girls' Day Something, or Bi Rain's return to K Pop, or Spica's You Don't Love Me single). There is a lot that has happened that needs to get some shine.
So...for all my imaginary readers...I need you to help a blogger out.
If you can send me something that you think I desperately need to insert into this massive post. It can be a debut, a comeback, a scandal, a simple music video.
Send me something, and we will make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment