Thursday, June 19, 2014

Because I am not done posting today: AOA bring it back with Short Hair.

First off, I thought AOA was a band...
Eh...
Anyway they are back with the help of Bravesound/Brave Bros./Whatever his name is.

AOA: Short Hair 

The song is soooo Brave Bros. Like you can hear Alone rocking in the background. Still it is a cute song. They are a cute group, and the video isn't half terrible. These outfits are meh...like what policewoman wears that? Still it is nothing terrible. The song is actually nice, and I don't have a problem nodding my head to it. Although I think I am getting to the point where Brave Bros just needs to be an album track...instead of a single.
AOA's first mini album has been release so be on the look out for a possible review!

No comments:

Post a Comment