Sunday, June 22, 2014

Another post about my Mid-way through the year mega post!

Hey!
Hello!
How are you?

Well...here is the deal...after starting the post, and realizing I have not even come close to listening to a fourth of what has been released, I decided to switch it up. Instead of giving you a recap of the entire first six months...I decided that I would just list my favorite/memorable things. That allows me to do a little less work with catching up musically, while also alleviating pressures among other things.
However...I still want to know what you guys want!
If there is anyone or anything you want to talk about I will!
That will go under reader's choice

Right now I am in the middle of trying to pick out the music that I have been loving, some of it has been talked about on this blog, others have not...so the post should be full of surprises.
However to bypass some of that surprise you could send me things.
In the comment section, just throw something out there that happened in K Pop that you don't think I would know about or even cared to really look up on. It can be a comeback, debut, a performance, anything. Just throw it out there, and your choice may get picked...
But I can only pick something if you give me something. So...


No comments:

Post a Comment