Thursday, June 12, 2014

Say it with me: Tahiti should have kept it.

I don't know what/who/why of the existence of Tahiti. All I know is that they made a comeback with the song Oppa Is Mine.
And well...
Tahiti: Oppa Is Mine

Why? Everything about this brings me :/.
That expression is all I can give.
The song itself is nice. It's nothing spectacular in the long run, but I would rank it in the ballpark of say Thank You Very Much, or at least a notch below that.It's entertaining, it's kind of fun, but overall, who really gonna to press replay other than fans?
What may have pushed me to this conclusion is this awful video. Their aesthetic is cute, but the everything of this comeback is giving me no thank you. Just based off the music video, the dance is uninspired. The music video is bleh. The fact that I was not even creeped out by the fact that they kidnapped two different guys and poisoned them...all because the video had me on some bored shit. Even the creepiest thing about it is boring.
How do you do that?
Regardless...Tahiti looks like a combination of multiple D-C+ girl groups, but here is to hoping they can do better...or something.
So...what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment