Thursday, June 5, 2014

Huzzy Update: Blog Clean Up

Hello!
This is Huzzypop. I just want to tell you guys, thank you for the views over the last week or two. Really cool seeing them increase. I hope you guys enjoy my opinions, and I will definitely try and do better with overall writing and shit like that.
Just some things I want to bring up.
I am trying to make this blog look a lot cleaner and easier to maneuver around (aka I am going to have to finally learn html), so I will be in the process of doing that.
Also I know that I am behind on some of these comebacks.
I know Infinite and Vixx came back but I have completely said nothing about them, nor giving them a post really about their music videos and things.
I promised, or at least I think I did, to do reviews on Hyosung and Jiyeon's solo debuts...and the most I have given were one or two post on their videos and songs.
I am in the middle of Jiyeon's review...
I will try and get to work on a lot of these things.
Also once again, for the people that come and go...if you by chance stay a little while, by all means comment and all that. Don't be afraid. I am an argumentative person, but really don't be scared.
I can't make promises on anything right now, but I am definitely going to get a lot of the random non comeback related post out of my drafts and onto your screens.
Once again, thank you for taking time to read and not immediately clicking off the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment