Thursday, June 5, 2014

Important information: Ali actually does release music.

Ali: What Is Love? (ft Loco)

I never knew Ali was a legit musical artist. I just assumed she was one of those people you call to sing at your event or something...
Well now that I know this information, I like it. Ali is one of those emotive singers with an interesting approach to singing (Slightly throaty to come off a little more raw than her actual voice allows). It's not noticeable here since she kept it cute. However she knows herself and gave us some moments. The beat near the end did this change up, and we got some drama. I will say Loco is eh...but I am no expert on Korean rappers, so I can't really judge him. 
Still this should definitely get a video, with her on the beach with some cute ass dude and some simple choreo she don't have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment