Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Jun K. releases the Korean version to his song No Love (With possible album following)

In a twist, we are getting the Korean version of a Japanese released record after. Jun. K is one of the six member group, who has stuck mostly to music. His fans have been very vocal about him releasing something in Korean, and it seems like their prayers are being answered.

So here is the Korean version of No Love
Jun. K: No Love (Korean Version)

Now I am not exactly a fan of 2PM. The first real full record I have listened to by them was Grown, which I absolutely loved. However as a group, I really am not into them. One I don't like boygroups, and two...I am not a particularly insane about JYPE boygroups. I don't understand why, but 2PM and Got7 just do nothing for me, and they are more or less set up like other boygroups. I do however appreciate the music they make though...just not enough to like them.
However I acknowledge that Jun K. is incredibly well rounded and has an actual desire for music. No Love is nothing short of a good song. It's a ballad that doesn't feel like your standard K Pop ballad, the lyrics make sense without trying hard...it feels like a lot of dedication went into making something worth the time. If  The beginning I have heard in another song (R. Kelly's When A Woman Loves), and this video really tries to be artistic to the point where it comes off as doing too much. Eh...
Also Jun K's delivery can be a tad bit on the annoying side...throaty and airy...but that is a personal thing. 
Anyway the song is nice, and from my understanding it is on an album. 
It has been confirmed that his Japanese album will be released in SK. 
What do you guys think of the song? Do you think his album will do well?

No comments:

Post a Comment