Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Comebacks that I was not aware of and probably should have been (The dude addition)

I tend to be very...picky when it comes to who I am really into. Most of my music is female idols, with a few dudes here and there. And by few...I mean I got like an album from SHINee, an album from 2PM, and a song from GOT7.


Infinite
InfiniteL Last Romeo

I'm going to be 100% with y'all and say I thought/think Infinite is a poor man's SHINee...whom I am not fond of either. This song right here did not persuade me any further out of that thought. While the music does not match SHINee at all, their overall group just screamed a performance group meant to rival SHINee. Once again, I don't find SHINee all that appealing, and I don't find Infinite appealing. The song is a little too animated for my taste, the video was doing all kinds of too much. I have seen a performance of it, and I think they look good so...eh...it isn't a complete L.

Vixx: Eternity

Another one where I think everything was just a bit too much. The song sounds like a remix. I had the same issue with the video, that I did with Infinite: it was a lot. I will say that there was definitely more focus in the video than Infinite. Obviously there is a focus on the theme of time (song is called eternity, the video takes place in a clocktower). Also they are a good performance group.

BTL

No.

Eric Nam: Ooh Ooh

This is old, but Eric Nam was a delight. The song is that type of pop they want to say swag with but not really. It's Bruno Mars pop. And I think that works for Eric. 



Boyfriend: Obsession

Boyfriend is an oddity of a group. They are the very...very...very...rare case of a boygroup who are not as known, publicized, pushed than the female group of their company. The female group in question...Sistar. Eh...the song's beat is nice I will give it that. The song is...well...the video actually disturbs me becuase they blew a chick up for no damn reason...also...why the fuck is she reading Peter Pan? What that got to do with anything? Nevermind...I like the beat, but they as a group sound dull.

There are more but these were the ones I noticed and said nothing much about. Of course 4men, Fly To The Sky, and a small group named Sweet Sorrow all made their ways up to the front.

So tell me: what comebacks happened that got you interested, that I did not speak about?

No comments:

Post a Comment