Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Things I do, and hope to do well

Hey, another post!
*For the imaginary people who follow this blog*
I like to analyze and review shit. Yes I am one of those fans. Yes I look beyond what there is and see for other things. However that does not always happen. Most often, I take things for face value, and just try to say what worked, if it worked with the song, and what I thought could have been improved (there will always be something, even if it is just minor organizational issues of songs on an album).
But yeah, be looking out for that.
I am just waiting for translations of songs so I can get the lyrics.
Right now I am in the middle of listening to Pink Blossom by Apink, and...it's cute. That's good and bad.
So yeah be on the look out for any reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment