Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SM releases the "long awaited" return of Exo

I put long awaited because it is like two weeks overdue, and there was a reason for that.
Anyway...Exo is back...as if they left...with their new mini album called Overdose. On said mini is their promo single, the title track Overdose...to which we get two videos (Chinese and Korean version).

Honestly the videos are meh. SM are not really invested in making decent videos now, instead they rather just give you a dance in an ugly box set. I am not opposed to box sets for dance videos, but please...try harder. All that money and tax evasion and you can't afford to make a good video?
Overdose the song is fine. It's actually a decent follow up song to Growl, and it won't do terribly. The only thing that befuddles me is that they did OT12 (pardon me for saying this stupid ass thing) for the videos (the entire group sung for the video version), but apparently the mini's are divided into Exo-K/Exo-M.
This may just be a way to make sure everyone on both sides watches the videos...I don't know or really care to that extent.
I may or may not listen to the mini...

No comments:

Post a Comment