Friday, March 28, 2014

Hello!
Welcome to the new and improved place...I don't know. Anyway this blog is being turned into yet another K pop blog. Why? I don't know. I will talk about other forms of music, mostly whomever I like, but for the most part I am just trying to detach my K pop life from everything else...anyway...
First off: this is an opinion based site. I am by no means a professional, and even when I do get into heavy topics, and have to do some research, this is basically my opinions.
There will be times (if anyone frequents this blog in the future) where y'all will disagree with me, and I may or may not comment back (unless it is something big and problematic, I really don't care), but for the most part...remember opinion.
Don't take me to heart, don't take my word as guidance. Like all this is is a blog on mediocre pop.
Anyway there is more I should say...but I won't...just know...
That I will more than likely be inconsistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment