Saturday, March 29, 2014

A fave does things: Hyolyn performs Beyonce Halo...once again.

Well to get into this k pop blog thing...
A post about my fave.
Or a post about a performance.

Hyolyn is called the Korean Beyonce (shares this title with Ailee), and unfortunately Starship will not let this go.So whenever there is a solo performance for Hyorin, you can bet Beyonce will be apart of the set list (Her three common ones are Halo, End Of Time, and Sweet Dreams). While Beyonce is also a fave of mine, I prefer that they don't mix that often like this...still she gave a lovely performance so I can't be mad at her to be honest.

She is pretty, I like her talent, and damn good at her job...that is all I ask.
Anyway she recently did a mini mash up concert with this Korean Rock band whose name continues to escape me. So far only two performances have come out and I don't regret watching them at all.
So here is Hyorin. Spread love.

No comments:

Post a Comment