Monday, March 31, 2014

Apink did a thing, and I lowkey am feeling it.

So rising girl group Apink have been trying to get on that about shit status, and have been adamant in keeping their cute (but maturing) look.
So today they came back with Pink Blossom (their mini), and the single is called Mr. Chu.


Mr. Chu is...cute. I say cute because it doesn't have the overall same hype as No No No did. I am not saying they need to just outright try to replicate that song (that would be bad), but Mr. Chu feels like it is missing just a small something, yet that something is incredibly important. I blame the beat of the song. It is very lowkey chill, and this song does not sound like it wants to be chill. Despite that, I don't hate it. I actually kind of like it, but I can tell this song won't have any immediate effects.
The video itself is cute...and I enjoyed it. I wonder how old some of these girls are? I know Nauen is a 94 girl, and I think Eunji is too, or at least '93. I know Namjoo is the baby of the group, but she looking grown right now. I think this is the last time they can get away with this. If they want to keep it wholesome their company may need to start thinking about doing something like Mariah Carey pre-Butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment